TERMS OF CREDIT
Credit is extended to customers, who meet the following criteria:
- You have made timely payments during the first ten shipments handled by Cambell & Gardiner Inc.
- Your company is not listed with our credit agency.
- At that time we will extend credit for circumstances that fit the criteria below.
All freight payments should be made directly to the appropriate party whenever possible.
Cambell & Gardiner will not disperse any payments for freight, storage or demurrage over $50.
CUSTOMS DUTY & FEES
Cambell & Gardiner will under no circumstances advance money to Customs for an amount over $500.
We will notify you immediately of the amounts due to the U.S. Customs Service, and ask that you
send payment prior to the date indicated. Payment of Customs Duty and Fees can be made by any of
the three processes listed below, provided that previous arrangements have been made.
You may pay by any method you choose; however we must receive payment by the EIGTH Day
which will be indicated on our invoice. Payments received after the EIGTH Day will incur
a $25 service charge.
- Payment by check drawn to U.S. Customs Service
- Payment by Wire Transfer to our Account
- Payment by A.C.H. (Automated Clearing House)
The charges on our invoice, are for the services provided by Cambell & Gardiner Inc.
Please note that the terms of these charges are:
All services are rendered under the Terms and conditions set forth on the reverse side of our invoice.
These are the approved terms of National Customs Broikers and Freight Forwarders Association.
- Payable upon presentation
- A service charge of 1 1/2% will be applied to all invoices over 30 days.
- Additional documentation will be provided upon request.